Welcome to Bree Sutherland’s blog, and midterm presentation as a representation of knowledge gained in HRE 533 Management of eLearning. In this ePortfolio you will find my evidence of competency in the management of eLearning. I have successfully demonstrated the following:
- Objective 1: Understand the relevance of eLearning practices in Training and Development in academic or corporate settings.
- Objective 2: Develop a comprehensive and strategic understanding of online program management issues.
- Objective 3: Understand the various stages of eLearning programs and initiatives in an organizational context.
- Objective 4: Analyze management practices that support and facilitate the various stages of eLearning implementation and maintenance.
- Objective 5: Conduct research that guides informed decision-making in eLearning environments.
All posts have been categorized by how they met my learning objectives. Please see CATEGORIES on the left-hand side of this webpage to access. I look forward to your feedback on my journey through this course!